“Lash Lift” or “Bio-Keratin Lash Lift” curls your lash from base to tip allowing you to have an ever-ready lash without using a lash curler or mascara every morning. At Take Care, the lifting lotion of our choice is gentle, safe and FDA approved. For those who are considering getting a lash lift and where to get it, Take Care is your answer.
What is a lash lift?
Lash lifting is a semi-permanent treatment on your lash using a lifting solution to curl your lashes to full length. Keratin will be applied as coating, keeping your curl in a healthy and top-tip shape. Lash tint will then be applied, to create an appearance of a longer, fuller, more curled lash. The result of lash lift will enhance the eye area, making your eyes look rounder and bigger.
What is the difference between Lash Lifting vs Lash Extension?
Lash lifting uses a lash solution to evenly lift and curl your lashes to the perfect angle that suits your unique eyes’ feature, while lash extension will add volume and length to your natural lashes. Lash extension would be your perfect answer if your goal is to get longer, fuller lashes. At Take Care, we offer “Procare Lash Per Lash” and “Procare Lash Volume”, which we use lash glue to attach extensions with each of your natural lashes. There are many lash designs for you to choose from, each one consists of different types of lashes, different volume, and different lengths.
What’s the lash lifting process like?
- Thorough lash condition check-up.
- Lash deep cleansing with lash shampoo.
- Apply keratin solution for lash treatment, in the meantime, enjoy an eye massage using “Sofia”, a massage tool.
- Apply lifting lotion to allow the lashes to be lifted and curled, while waiting for it to set, relax with an arm massage.
- Setting lotion is applied to set the eyelash, along with leg massage while you wait.
- Apply lash tint to darken your natural lash color.
- Nourish with lash serum.
- Style with coating solution, and a back massage during your wait.
How long does keratin lash lift last?
It should last at least 1-2 months depending on your natural lash length and porosity, and how you look after them.
Where to get a keratin lash lift?
We recommend that you carefully select a salon. Make sure you pick one where lash technicians are well-trained and really know what they are doing when it comes to lash lifting. At Take Care, you can rest assured that our service will be safe and cater to your needs as your safety is our priority. Our technicians are experienced and specialize in lash lifting, and the products we use are safe and gentle to use on sensitive areas.
Benefits and drawbacks of lash lift.
- Lifts and curls your lashes, which last 2-3 months.
- Enhances the beauty of your natural eyelashes.
- No more uneven lash.
- Just apply mascara and you’re ready to go, no more lash curler needed.
- ดวงตาโดดเด่น ดูหวานมีเสน่ห์ยิ่งขึ้น
- Your lashes might get dry and dehydrated.
- Only suitable for those with a certain lash length.
- Waterproof mascara is to be avoided as the removal involves using oil-based products and requiring effort to remove, resulting in lash damage.
Customer review: Lash lifting at Take Care
Amplifying the natural beauty of your eyes.
Lash perm vs lash lifting
Difference between lash perm vs lash lifting.
Both are quite similar – using the same technique. The difference is the point where the curve starts - lash lifting’s curl begins at the base of the lash, while lash perm’s begins midway between base to tip, hence lash lifting will make your eyes look bigger and rounder, while lash perm gives you a fiercer, sexier look.
Keratin Lash Lifting Price
At Take Care, our price for keratin lash lifting is 2,200 baht per session, however, it might vary depending on your lash condition. We do offer promotions from time to time as well, e.g., bundle with Eyebrow Lamination service. For news & promotions updates, check out our Facebook page Take Care Salon of Beauty